[Trlog] SS CW observations

Ed Muns w0yk at msn.com
Mon Nov 3 12:41:29 EST 2008

I also used 6.90 in SS (the second version ... After SS I noticed a later
time stamp so there is at least a third version ;>).  The only new issue I
noticed was that the CW speed was slower in auto-CQ mode, but I never tried
to characterize it.  In fact, I only tried it once and never used it again.
But the speed was noticeably lower than the speed in non-auto mode, both
from the program and a paddle plugged into the program.

There are still some issues that arrived after 6.79, like the bandmap
display of only one call sign when you do a CTRL-END to move the cursor in
there.

73,
Ed - W0YK