[Trlog] Reversing the dot and dash contacts for the paddle input

Scott L. scott73 at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 8 15:18:01 EST 2009

"Swap paddle

David W Wood

GUILDFORD PHYSIOTHERAPY AND SPORTS CLINIC MATTHEWS HOUSE
85 EPSOM ROAD
GUILDFORD
SURREY GU1 3PA"

"SWAP PADDLES in Ctrl-J menu

   73  Mirko, S57AD"

Two replies.  Both of them from hams outside of the United States and
Canada!

Thank you.

I tried every synonym I could think of to look up that command in the
manual.  Unfortunately, the one synonym I did not think of was swap!

I know creating an index is a pain in the rear end, but if there are future
TR-Log manuals, it would be helpful to try to index commands by every word
in the command;  not just by the first word.  That way, looking up "paddle"
in the index would give you the "Swap Paddles" command.

    Scott W6CT