[Trlog] TRLog and USB ports

RT Clay rt_clay at bellsouth.net
Thu Jun 25 14:40:59 PDT 2009

One problem I've always had with some of the Windows programs (wintest, n1mm) that "emulate" trlog behavior is that they have separate function key modes for RUN and S&P. That's not correct, it is RUN and EXCHANGE. There IS a difference.

If you are adventurous, you may be able to get keying in windows by running DOS and trlog inside a virtual machine. Map the COM port inside the virtual machine to the windows COM port (actually a USB converter).

Tor
N4OGW