[Trlog] Orion and various versions of TRLog

Tree tree at kkn.net
Thu Mar 12 09:09:05 PDT 2009

On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 01:34:48PM -0500, Zivney, Terry L. wrote:

>  TRLog 6.78 reads both Orions ok.
>  TRlog 6.91 seems to only read my right Orion, not the left Orion.
>  TRLog 6.93 reads neither Orion!  Only the exe and ovr files are
>  different between the three  folders.  Downloaded 6.93 Friday.

I spent some time at K4XU's with an Orion VI recently.  The current
version mostly seemed to work okay when the Orion was at 4800 baud.

We were able to run the Orion at 9600 baud if we turned on IRQs.

Dick was going to try running with IRQs enabled to see if that fixed an
occasional issue where the wrong band/mode was logged.

Tree