[Trlog] Time to upgrade

RT Clay rt_clay at bellsouth.net
Tue May 12 06:46:18 PDT 2009

I also dual-boot DOS and Win XP. On my previous computer (1 GHz Athlon) I also dual-booted FreeDOS/XP. However, when I upgraded computers last year, trlog would lock up sporadically under FreeDOS on the new system (Core 2 Duo). I switched to Win98 DOS instead and it seems stable.

I am using a dual serial-port card from SIIG. It came with a DOS driver that works with both FreeDOS and WIn98 DOS. Parallel port is on motherboard.

Tr4w of course runs fine under XP, but so far doesn't have all the SO2R features I use from trlog.

Tor
N4OGW