[Trlog] [SPAM] Re: [SPAM] Re: Out of memory...

paul at paul-hicks.ca paul at paul-hicks.ca
Thu Apr 22 19:37:20 PDT 2010

I've been learning about Freedos.

Using a memory manager, in upper right corner of TR:
      MEM = 100 424

After entering a 9 contacts, memory drops to 74 832

Also, after entering 3 or four contacts, TR quits, DOS prompt appears
with text:
     invalid opcode at 009A AA02 7293 6A34 9A15 028A 35CA BCA3 890B
BE16 C60B 7706 000B

Configsys file:
devicehigh=c:\himem.sys
c:\mem\jemmex.exe (memory manager)