[Trlog] [SPAM] Re: [SPAM] Re: Out of memory...

paul at paul-hicks.ca paul at paul-hicks.ca
Fri Apr 23 08:14:50 PDT 2010

hi Mark,

 From what I've read, jemm385.ese requires and additional program to
make it work, whereas, jemmex.exe includes the required program.

Well, I used to have various flavours of DOS beginning with 3.0 right
uipt to 6.22, but over the years they have been tossed. I did have
6.22 on a floppy, but can't find. Having dos on a floppy presents
another problem. No floppy drive on the ThinkPad A30p, unless I
spring for a superdrive for around $150. It shouldn't be this
difficult to get a dos program running in this day and age on a
laptop. I'm trying to purchase a desktop box with serial and parallel
ports and DOS os, floppy drive locally. If not, no other choice but
to mograte to TR4W.

Thanks for your input.

Paul
ve3zt