[Trlog] TR696 observations

Kenneth E. Harker kenharker at kenharker.com
Mon Dec 13 12:50:52 PST 2010

Two things I noticed in TR 6.96 this weekend in the ARRL 10 Meter Contest:

* The remaining mults window did not show all the mults - it started with
  the C's (COA if I remember correctly) despite the fact that most of the
  last line displayed was empty.  At first I thought maybe there's a limit of
  80 entries or something (the number of ARRL sections), but I counted and
  it showed 82 multipliers.  I ended up setting REMAINING MULT DISPLAY MODE =
  Erase instead.

* At one point on Sunday the W9XT DVK stopped working.  The program would
  key the rig, but there was no audio.   Stopping and restarting TR fixed
  it.

* Ran POST -> P using an older version of POST.  Not a good idea.

OK, that was three things.

--
Kenneth E. Harker WM5R
kenharker at kenharker.com