[Trlog] Is TR Log being suported???

wa4aos at aol.com wa4aos at aol.com
Mon Jun 28 10:35:51 PDT 2010

Hi,
I used TR Log long enough a few years ago that I really appreciated what the program can do. After a small learning curve, I was amazed just how flexible TR Log was. I used  a different program for Field day and although it worked well, it did not have the flexibility of TR Log
I went to the TR Log site and saw it had not been updated since 2006 and was wondering if it is still supported. Also, I had heard of a windows based TR Log. Ant thing going with that?

I have sent several email messages to the email listed from the web site and have had no response.

I would hate such a wonderful package be lost to the world of inferior contest programs.

73,
Glenn WA4AOS