[Trlog] Fw: TR LOG on an XP Machine

Gene Fuller w2lu at rochester.rr.com
Fri Feb 10 15:27:03 PST 2012

----- Original Message -----
From: Gene Fuller
To: tree at kkn.net
Sent: Friday, February 10, 2012 5:47 PM
Subject: Fw: TR LOG on an XP Machine

----- Original Message -----
From: Gene Fuller
To: trlog at contesting.com
Sent: Friday, February 10, 2012 5:37 PM

Hi Tree -
Thanks for confirming my subscription, but I was just rejected again -"You must be subscribed to post to the TR-Log list". Perhaps I need to wait a while for the machine to catch up. It's just that I'm a bit itchy to get things working.
Good Luck if you're going for the contest this weekend !
Gene / W2LU