[Trlog] Working Screen Display

Tree tree at kkn.net
Fri Mar 2 07:19:17 PST 2012

As long as the BAND and MODE displays are not being affected - it shouldn't
create an issue for logging.

This behavior might be different with newer/older versions of the program
as there has been quite a bit of changes between KK1L and I around radio
control.  You might try the latest version if you aren't using it (6.96).

Tree