[Trlog] trlinux 0.44 and upcoming ARRL10M 2015

Mike Wetzel mjwetzel at comcast.net
Tue Dec 8 21:35:23 EST 2015

Carl,

I believe will need the updated .DOM file for use in the 10M contests for it
to score correctly.  I am using .44 here and had no problem with the GTA,
ONN, etc in the 160 contest.

I have not had time to check out my .DOM file for this weekend yet.  Let me
know if I can do anything to help you.

When I have used POST I have not had to do anything special it is just like
TRLog.

HTH

Mike W9RE