[Trlog] CQMM DX Contest

Carlin Royal n5oe at nctwb.net
Wed Apr 14 06:31:19 EDT 2021

Hello to the reflector.

I was curious if anyone had setup TR-Linux for the CQMM DX Contest and
could share the necessary files to do so? I have decided at the last
minute on trying to operate a few hours in this contest to hand out a
few QRP points, and have not tried or tested in setting up a new contest
in TR-Linux.

Link to the website for the CQMM contest is here.
http://www.cqmmdx.com/rules/

I think I have gotten TR4W running through wine at the moment, but have
never tried running this during a contest. TR4W had the CQMM contest
built in as an option, might there be files in there one could copy and
use under Linux?

Thanks so much,

N5OE