[Trlog] CQMM DX Contest

George Fremin geoiii at kkn.net
Wed Apr 14 11:38:03 EDT 2021

Setting it up to log should be pretty easy.

Setting up mult tracking or scoring in realtime - that looks much harder.

This makes my head hurt reading this:

8 – MESSAGE EXCHANGE :

Regular participants ( Not CWJF Members, or QRP, or YL or Group ), must send only: RST + Continent (eg, 599 EU, 599 SA, 599 AF).

8.1 ) CWJF Members ( list  <http://www.cwjf.com.br/site/eng2.php#members>) :

RST + Continent + M ( eg, 599 SAM, 599 EUM );

8.2 ) QRP Stations :

RST + Continent + Q ( eg, 599 EUQ, 599 NAQ – even if you are a Member or YL );

8.3 ) YL Stations :

RST + Continent + Y ( eg, 599 OCY, 599 AFY – even if you are a Member or QRP);

8.4 ) Mult Operator, Clubs or Groups :

RST + Continent + C ( eg, 599 NAC, 599 EUC ).

9 – QSO POINTS :

9.1 ) QSO with same DXCC worth 1 point on any band;

9.2 ) QSO with different DXCC, but same Continent worth 2 points on 10, 15 and 20 meters and 4 points on 40 and 80 meters;

9.3 ) QSO with different Continent worth 3 points on 10, 15 and 20 meters and 6 points on 40 and 80 meters;

9.4 ) Confirmed QSO with a CWJF Members, QRP stations and YL Operators worth 10 points at any band (regardless of country or continent);

9.5 ) Maritime Mobile Station (/MM) worth 3 points regardless band, country or continent the contact was made.

10 – MULTIPLIERS :

Will be used two types of multiplier for all Country and Continents:

10.1 ) All different worked South America PREFIXES once per band;

10.2 ) All worked DXCC once on any band (not per band).