[Trlog] Rig Control Problem

Tree tree at kkn.net
Wed Feb 16 20:55:09 EST 2022

It's been a long time since I have looked at the Icom computer interface
protocol.

Back in the day (some 20 years ago) - the commands were pretty consistent
between their radios (unlike Yaesu where every radio was totally different).

It sounds you like are using the linux version.  Perhaps W9CF has something
to add to the discussion.

Perhaps you can send me a copy or link to the protocol for the 7200 and I
can see if I can remember enough about how the Icoms work to see what I can
suggest.

Tree N6TR