[Trlog] Rig Control Problem

Alan Dove alan at alandove.com
Thu Feb 17 09:24:08 EST 2022

Hey, folks:

Thanks again for the quick troubleshooting help. I've now run the
additional tests suggested, and it looks like hamlib is working but
TRlog isn't able to communicate with my rig through it. The workaround
James suggested for direct Icom control didn't work for me either. This
is probably just some weird thing unique to my setup, so I'll certainly
recommend that others try TRLinux, but in my case TLF just ended up
being easier to get working. Fortunately, the two programs have nearly
identical interfaces and both look like very capable contest loggers.

73, and I hope to see you on the bands.

         --Alan (AB1XW)