[Trlog] Request - remove the sidetone

Martin Kratoska martin at ok1rr.com
Tue Jun 7 05:09:48 EDT 2022

I have a Microham DXP here that includes a K1EL version 3.1 chip. It
works very well, in TR4W with Wine the monitor is turned off after
starting the program. CQRlog - the monitor is turned off after startup.
It is enabled only in the TR Log, ported for Linux. Why?

I don't understand why it's not the other way around - by default the
monitor is turned off and who needs it should turn it on. TR Log for
Linux behaves exactly the opposite of other programs. Why? I don't
understand those who want it this way...

Under these circumstances, I have no choice but to either modify the
relevant piece of code myself or continue to ignore TR Linux and give
priority to TR4W with Wine.

73,
Martin, OK1RR