[UK-CONTEST] ROPOCO II

Steve Jones steve at rjtraining.fsnet.co.uk
Sun Aug 4 17:03:06 EDT 2002

                   HF Contest Summary Sheet

Callsign:  GW0GEI                     Total Claimed Score       590

Contest ___ROPOCO 2______________________________    Date _04/08/02_____

Mode    __CW______   Single/Multi Op  __Single_______    Section __SOHP_________

Group Name __Contest Cymru Group_________________

Location   __Llangefni , Isle of Anglesey________________

 Contest Exchange (e.g. County Code) _Post Code (or varients of one!)________

      Super-Duper: V9.21

      Copyright Paul O'Kane EI5DI  1990-98      www.iol.ie/~okanep

Band         160m     80m     40m     20m     15m     10m    Total

Valid QSOs      0      59       0       0       0       0       59

QSO Points      0     590       0       0       0       0      590

Bonus/Mult.     0       0       0       0       0       0        0

TX/RX      _FT1000 plus ACOMB 1000 pa___

Power o/p  _400w_____

 Antennas   __Inverted V dipole for 80m @10m_____________________________________________

 Comments   __First outing for me in this contest. Interesting concept! A bit too early in the morning for my cw, so thanks SD !!

---
Protected by Norton Internet Security 2002
All outgoing and incoming emails are scanned for viruses.

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---