[UK-CONTEST] ROPOCO II - G0CKP

Clive Whelan clive at gw3njw.fsworld.co.uk
Sun Aug 4 20:37:13 EDT 2002

 Steve Knell wrote:
> I dunno how the adjudication works for this contest.  If I send you TN159EH
> (in error), then playback the tape and correct my log to TN159ES then surely
> the adjudicator would penalise you not me?
>
> If this was my only error, I would then have a perfect log.
>
> Any post contest change would create a discrepancy, but it all depends whose
> score gets hit.

The above is technically correct, but if you are really keen to win, there's a
better way still. You send everyone 599, and the alter the log so some are
589, some 579 etc, nut none 599. That way every single station you work loses
ten points.

See my tongue in my cheek? I'm not suer if I saw yours, tell me it was?

73

Clive
GW3NJW
gw3njw at gw7x.org