[UK-CONTEST] Ropoco2

Ivan Davies g3izd at davies.net1.co.uk
Mon Aug 5 18:59:10 EDT 2002

Ropoco2 has taught me what it is to be "antennally challenged" at my new QTH  - for LF I now have 85 feet at around 28 feet - this coupled with a very high noise level cause me to submit my lowest ever score 22 Qs or 220 claimed points. No answer to CQs - so S&P with the novelty of being well back in the queue!! This with 100 watts and FT1000mp. Some stranger than usual exchanges like " London", " CM ?", and" CM I M I ".By 0815Z I could only hear the larger calibre ordnance so pulled the plug,but hey ho fun anyway.
        Cheers all Ivan

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---