[UK-CONTEST] FT920 + MFJ 434

Rob Hammond mw5epa at btinternet.com
Sun Jul 7 10:56:17 EDT 2002

please Help !!!!

MFJ 434 ( big bro of the 432 ) works fine on the TS850 + FT847 . However,
looks like the mic wiring is different from the 920 to 847. Does anyone know
if it's possible to use the internal jumpers to get it going with the 920 or
will I have to re-wire the socket ;-( . I would use the internal voice keyer
with the 920 but I don't like it & it's nice to be able to auto cq with a
specified rx time in between.
Also , Heil HC4 with FT920 - so many audio options ... so far DSP EQ off
seems ok , how are others doing it ??

Cheers

Rob
MW5EPA

PS for UK stations that sent cards ( eh !! ;-) )
Manager put miss-print on QRZ.com - Buro cards supposed to go to W2GR -or
direct to me- Now have a 700 card backlog to deal with...oooops, please be
patient ...( while I send them over to mike as I just aint got the hours
honest !)