[UK-CONTEST] M5ACC - WRTC/IARU

Tim-M5ACC m5acc at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Jul 15 17:07:23 EDT 2002

  Band     CW   PH     Total  Mul
  160M     0       0        0        0
   80M      0       0        0        0
   40M     552   386    938    50
   20M      0       0        0        0
   15M     104   28      132    30
   10M      0       0        0        0
 Total       656   414   1070   80
 Total Score =    248,560

WRTC worked-
OJ1F, OJ1M, OJ1N, OJ1S, OJ1W, OJ1X, OJ2F, OJ2Q, OJ2V, OJ2Z, OJ3T, OJ3X,
OJ4A, OJ4N, OJ4W, OJ5E, OJ5M, OJ5T, OJ5U, OJ5Z, OJ6C, OJ6E, OJ6K, OJ6N,
OJ7A, OJ7N, OJ7X, OJ8A, OJ8E, OJ8K, OJ8N, OJ8W.

Part time effort, thought I would at least work all the OJ's, but sadly
didn't even mange that.
Made a few quick visits across 15 during the afternoons, but started off on
40m around 1600-1700z. I sat on 40m flipping between phone and cw every few
hours. I operated for around 12-13 hours 1600-0530.
I thought on 40m the OJ signals were a little low although they all seemed
equal in strength with each other. I kept an eye on the wrtc scoreboard in
another window checking it out every hour to see what was happening.

I really enjoy IARU, a great format - almost a 1000 q's in a 12 hour session
on a single band can't be sniffed at, what a  great event ...

I'm looking forward to reading all the stats and write-ups when all the guys
get back.

Tim-M5ACC.