[UK-CONTEST] WRTC2002 results

Clive Whelan clive at gw3njw.fsworld.co.uk
Tue Jul 16 17:04:21 EDT 2002

I am not sure what this means, perhaps just a cultural thing?

I am interested to note that the three stations which moved me (
as GW7X) promptly through three bands ( 20/40/80), were OJ6E-
the UT boys-, OJ8W- the 9A boys-, and OJ7C- the ES boys. Perhaps
the leaders had already worked GW on SSB? ( who was on I
ponder?) I wonder if anybody esle has a similar experience?

Oh yes, a big thankyou to Chris and the gang at GB5HQ, for
pulling me through on 14Mhz, when the pile up *must* have been
much louder than me. How did I miss them on the other bands?; I
have no idea!

Oh did I mention, Contest Cambria will be GM7X from the Isle of
Arran( EU123) in IOTA. I think Ed/G3SQX will be CW only. Ed will
be antenna challenged, as *GW7X* always is on CW ( but not SSB),
so dig deep!

73

Clive
GW3NJW