[UK-CONTEST] WRTC2002 results

Tim-M5ACC m5acc at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Jul 16 17:32:55 EDT 2002

I was amused to check my log and find I hadn't worked OJ3A (the winners) at
all !

All the UBN stats and complete logs from WRTC2000 are available, which make
helpful reading. It's interesting to see band change times and what mult
moving strat they all used.
http://www.qsl.net/s57aw/wrtc/logs/logs.htm

If they do the same for this event (which I hope they do) you'll be able to
check yourself which GW they did grab :-)

Tim-M5ACC.