[UK-CONTEST] Heil headsets

MM0ANT allmail at mm0antmail.co.uk
Fri Jul 19 15:10:27 EDT 2002

At 19/07/2002 18:44, you wrote:

>Maybe I will try the Maplin one at £1.20 before ordering the Heil model
>which is $4 on their webpage.
>Hope to work you all next weekend from the EU92 on SSB and CW.
>Jim

I use the Maplin Small one on the cheap headset that looks like the Heil.
The small cover works extremely well for such a cheap item.

See you on air at EU008, Tiree, as part of GM2T during IOTA!

Also look out for me doing SOTA this Saturday (20th) from Meikle Says Law
down at NT581617 from about Midday on 40 & 20m.

Have fun everyone!

---