[UK-CONTEST] CQWW SSB 2001 multi ops

Clive Whelan clive at gw3njw.fsworld.co.uk
Sat Jul 20 16:39:50 EDT 2002

Following a lead from a posting on cq-contest, I found the
following info. on UK participants in multi-op entries. I hope I
haven't missed anybody, since the pdf format is somewhat
difficult to cut/paste.

Well done in particular to the GM boys for their showing in
multi/multi, and for airing three Special Contest Calls. Before
you ask, no, there is no score information available.

However to whet your appetite, I have looked in my crystal ball
and am predicting a very high European placing for at least one
UK entry. No names, no pack drill, watch this space!

Multi multi

GMØB: GMØEGI,GMØLIR, GMØOQV, GMØWIB, GM4VWV.

GM2T: MMØCCC, GMØCLN, MMØDXC,MØRNR, GMØRLZ,MMØBSM.

GZ7V: GM3WOJ,GM4YXI.

Multi single

G3B:G8ATD, G3OLY, G4YRF, G4OXD, MØCKA,GØBVW, G4VXT, M1ACI.

G4UJS & G4XUM,G3VAO, GØKTH, GØHSS, G4MJS, G3NKC.

G5W: G4JVG, GØWAT, MØSDX, MØDXR,G4KIU, G3RTE.

G6PZ: Club.

G9Q: GØDYW,G1GJK, M1CYT, G3RWL, G3WUX, G3KZD,G6PWS, G7TWC,
MØBOX, G8OO, M5AIO,G3ZVW.

GD6IA: K1EU, K1JB.

GW7X:MW5EPA, GWØRYT.

MØRCA: Club.

M4U: GØDVJ, MØCGE,G4WHK, G4YJQ, G4EYE, 2E1XJR, G4AQZ,G7HOW,
G4FTP, GØOZS.

73

Clive

GW3NJW