[UK-CONTEST] Marconi Contest Results

Mike Farmer G3VAO at hortonbrook.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Jul 25 11:17:24 EDT 2002

Hi All

Please do not accuse me again of RSGB bashing.

It appears that the organisers of the Marconi Contest have got it wrong - my entry shown in the Multi-operator section was made in the "Single Op Low Power" section I have checked the summary sheet (it is quite clear!). I admit to having a laugh at my soapbox comment "Late start and early finish due to flu winning the health battle!" I guess it was not so funny at the time!!

I have e-mailed G3PJT asking for the reason - I wait with interest.

73 de Mike
G3VAO

multipart/alternative
  text/html