[UK-CONTEST] Marconi Contest Results

Peter Bowyer peter at unica.co.uk
Thu Jul 25 11:30:32 EDT 2002

I'm sure the Hon President will be in full knowledge of the facts in this
case, and has merely been waiting for G3VAO's enquiry before making a
statement on the subject of accidental mis-filing of contest entries - a
matter which has, I'm confident, been discussed at Board level several times
already and a high-level paper produced by the General Manager's department
with regard to future strategy in this important area of national concern.

In fact, I believe the subject was brought up during G3PJT's recent meeting
with HRH The Duke of Edinburgh....

On the other hand, perhaps it was merely an administrative mistake?

Peter G4MJS