[UK-CONTEST] IOTA G4BUO 12hr CW Unassisted

Dave Lawley g4buo at compuserve.com
Sun Jul 28 13:58:10 EDT 2002

   80CW       62          62        522      27
   40CW      118         118        870      41
   20CW      236         236       1584      61
   15CW      229         226       1398      49
   10CW       75          75        549      22

 Totals      720         717       4923     200

    Final Score = 984600 points.

Had to take 4 hours out on Saturday evening for
family commitments, and just before that Murphy
struck when the rotator controller failed. Fortunately
I remembered that there was a spare that could be
pressed into service.

Also had a self-induced Murphy, this was the first
contest I have done using TRlog. No major problems,
but my feeling so far is that I am much happier with
the operator driving the software (CT) rather than
the software driving the operator (TR).

Dave G4BUO