[UK-CONTEST] IOTA - to run or not to run....

Andy Cook, G4PIQ g4piq at btinternet.com
Mon Jul 29 19:01:08 EDT 2002

Yep - I have to agree Lee, and am sitting wondering about the same thing - I
definitely screwed up this year. I think for 12 hour entrants in particuar,
S&P needs to play a big role - maybe a bit less for 24 hour, and if you're
really good at SO2R less still. In reailty, doing S&P you may avarage 10
pts/Q, and running say 5 pts/Q, but the impact of extra multipliers found
doing S&P is interesting. I spent a little time doing S&P, but I think not
enough.

I have tried to post some stuff earlier, but its lost in my mail forwarding
service. I'll send it direct again now.

Andy, G4PIQ.