[UK-CONTEST] WRTC Selections

Donald Field g3xtt at lineone.net
Sun Jun 2 08:40:57 EDT 2002

Yes, GI0NWG!! (So please, those of you who enjoy having a dig, without doing
your homework ..). And as for G, GW, GM teams - nothing to do with RSGB. Ask
the organisers how they decided on representation. The best was one of the
earlier WRTC events, when the US organisers planned for a "Balkans" team at
the time when there was even more strife in that area than there is today.
But I guess it's a matter of how many teams the organisers can deal with,
while providing enough "equivalent" QTHs etc.

73 Don G3XTT

Don G3XTT