[UK-CONTEST] WRTC Selections

Col col at v21mail.co.uk
Sun Jun 2 08:39:30 EDT 2002

Has anyone outside England actually represented UK at WRTC?

What homework , what dig !  it was a simple question!
Why so defensive!

I will state now I have no interest in taking part ( I am not good enough),
as an RSGB member my interest lies in seeing a fair and democratic selection
process. I realise there may be only a few people who actually want to take
part in WRTC, however if team selection is to be seen to be democratic and
fair the RSGB and  HFCC need to actually publicise the event, the selection
process and criteria.

If the organisers want to lump individual nation states into one area, I
would  like the idea of a Celtic Nations team selected from the Celtic
nations. How about the RSGB and HFCC lobbying for this?

I wish Andy and Fred the best of luck in the event.

73 Colin GM0RLZ