[UK-CONTEST] WRTC Selections

Ian Pritchard i.pritchard at ntlworld.com
Tue Jun 4 16:33:24 EDT 2002

 Dear All

 I think Andrew makes some good points .. in particular "the
process should be more open." ...... it would be difficult
to argue with that.
I don't know what the alternatives are but the league table
selection idea is flawed.  It would of course enable anyone
to see at a glance which combination of Station, Antenna
Farm, QTH and Operator is "best".  It would not necessarily
reveal who were the operators best suited to the WRTC "level
playing field" set up.

 What I do know is that all of the operators chosen so far
 represent the UK at WRTC have been superb, with a level of
 skill far greater than mine.  I wish the current team the
 very best.

 73 Ian    G3WVG ...