[UK-CONTEST] Fw: [FOC] UK contests.

Andy Cook, G4PIQ g4piq at btinternet.com
Thu Jun 20 09:28:03 EDT 2002

Much as I'm usually in favour of reducing the number of contests on the
calander, events like the LF cumulatives are something of an exception since
they are these short sharp events, sometimes even weekday sessions. It's
clear from our experience at VHF of having both short weekday and longer
weekend events that there's a need for both since different folks are able
to commit time to different types of event.

However, this doesn't mean that I don't believe that there's room for other
stuff on the calander to go and be replaced by an active drive to
participate in (and a local award scheme for) international events!

Andy