[UK-CONTEST] Fw: [FOC] UK contests.

G3SJJ g3sjj at btinternet.com
Fri Jun 21 11:29:39 EDT 2002

I totally agree Dave and this is why I campaigned so much for a
combined SSB and CW Field Day. This would serve the dual
purpose of exposing the M3s to the benefits of field days and give
us older hands the chance to show them competitive CW.

"All the way" ?   YES

I do hope the same amount of words are published in support of
SSB Field Day as were dished out for CW Field Day !

Chris G3SJJ