[UK-CONTEST] Missing Traffic on reflectors

Tim Kirby tim at timkirby.net
Tue Mar 5 07:10:36 EST 2002

>Apparently there has been traffic on this
> reflector about this issue which hasn't reached me - a common complaint
> about contesting.com reflectors recently.

Yes. When we discussed this a week or two back, I did talk to the sysadmins
at contesting.com about it. They felt it was a problem that would go away
with the migration to the Mailman list admin system. As you will have
probably noticed, we are now using the Mailman system - which from a list
administrators point of view is a considerable advantage. So, if you become
aware of any missing messages (!), do let me know and I'll do my best to
work with the contesting.com guys to find out what's going on.

73, Tim, G4VXE