[UK-CONTEST] CQWW Rep

G3SXW g3sxw at compuserve.com
Sun Mar 10 17:30:22 EST 2002

In answer to G3VAO's question - CQ WW Committee consists of
about 25 W's and about 20 'International Advisers'. There is one
in most major contesting countries.
Our role is to 'advise' - not to adjudicate. We join discussions
about rule changes/enforcement and we help out with local
issues, eg chasing missing big logs. A recent example was the
situation that arose when CQ magazine decided not to accept
paper-logs. With help from the likes of G3LZQ and G4VXE
I processed the few UK logs that were sent to me on paper.
I am always glad to answer any queries about the contest or to
pass them on to the appropriate place.
But this Committee only handles CQ World-Wide SSB and CW
contests, not the other CQ events.
73 de Roger/G3SXW.