[UK-CONTEST] An Integrated UK Contest Policy

Clive Whelan clive at gw3njw.fsworld.co.uk
Wed Mar 13 18:46:26 EST 2002

Aargh no!

We don't need more levels of bureaucracy, we need less.

Create a flatter structure , trash committees, appoint a Tsar
with ultimate power and authority, answerable to the contest
community.

Anyone daft enough to take this on; you *know* there is, always
some sucker!

Oh did I mention, just my personal opinion!

73

Clive

Burbanks wrote:
> One further proposal I have would hopefully assist in this
> last matter. The formation of a small working group
> representing UK contesters, who would draw together a draft
> Integrated UK Contest Policy. This would then be presented to
> HFCC for them to change, ratify or whatever. In this way, the
> responsibility can be shared without HFCC being given an
> unfair mauling.

GW3NJW
gw3njw at gw7x.org
Contest Cambria-http://www.gw7x.org