[UK-CONTEST] An Integrated UK Contest Policy

Mike Farmer G3VAO at hortonbrook.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Mar 14 02:24:08 EST 2002

I see that Chris wishes to "encourage CW". but there appears to be no
encouragement for the other minority modes.  Why "encourage" a mode that is
slowly dying what not encourage the new digital modes, after all we are
continually told the hobby needs a more modern outlook.

Sorry CW fans, but that's how I see it.

Yes I did do 12wpm and still feel that until something equal to demonstrate
operating ability is dreamt up, then we should have retained 12wpm for a
"FULL" UK licence.

73 de Mike