[UK-CONTEST] WRTC - CCF Ratings

Tim-M5ACC m5acc at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon May 27 18:57:55 EDT 2002

I've been reading through the WRTC site this evening.

I hope I have understood this correctly, it's not all that clear.
The selection process for op's from the different countries is based on the
results over the last 2 years from the IARU, WPX and CQWW contests, taking
into account their scores as compared to the winning score in the same
category. They are then scored accordingly and then ranked.
It's a lot easier to check this out.
 http://www.wrtc2002.org/ccfrate.htm

This got me curious,
Who checked out the results from the UK contesters and decided who went?
Is there a list compiled somewhere showing where everyone came?
I would love to see a present top 10 who's who from the UK, based on this
scoring.
I would also find it interesting to see a table showing the current ranks of
the competing WRTC op's, does anyone know if this is available?

It would (for me anyway) add an extra spice to operating in these contests
knowing that your final score will contribute towards your rank
If I have understood this correctly I WILL be submitting logs from now on
for these contests (for what it's worth!).
In the past I've hardly ever submitted, only the odd one or two. This would
sway it for me to submit, and maybe others as well.

Tim-M5ACC.