[UK-CONTEST] WPX CW M0TTT SOSB40 High TB-Wires

Robert Morgan robert.email at btinternet.com
Tue May 28 17:42:21 EDT 2002

                  CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: M0TTT

Class: SO(TS)SB40 HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 30

------------
  160:
   80:
   40: 1223
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------

I did not really have much time to prepare for this contest, with my exams
just finished and the CW NFD and Jubilee contest coming soon. So I used the
Carolina Windom 80 @ 55ft and 400w. I have never done a 40m-monoband entry
before so I did not really know what to expect. I lost about 2 hours
operating due to thunderstorms and had to pack up an hour early on Sunday,
as I had to go school the next day (I am 15yrs old.) Very good signals from
the ZL`s in the morning and I worked quite a few VK`s morning and evening. I
only worked 1 JA (0000z Saturday for my first QSO) but conditions to South
America were very good. Hard work turning nocturnal for the weekend but it
was enjoyable.

73 DE M0TTT