[UK-CONTEST] WPX CW from 9M2

Richard Everitt richard at babbage.demon.co.uk
Tue May 28 22:56:37 EDT 2002

I only got 12 hours radio during the WPX CW weekend as my YL was in
town. 10m was not happening even to JA from here but 15m was wide open
at stages to both EU and NA at the same time. However, the same radar
that appeared during BERU appeared on 15m and made life difficult. 20m
was noisy and not much fun as usual.

Apologies to Peter G4MJS - I didn't you you were operating 9M6A and
Chris G3SJJ when my bencher sprung apart when trying to greet.

Best G signal here was from G3TXF. Congrats to M0TTT on the 40m SB
entry.

Some audio from the contest (13 minutes wav file) is available from

http://www.babbage.demon.co.uk/9m2g4zfe.html

Never too sure whether to release audio as it highlights my poor
operating! When listening back to the contest I am easily able to copy
stations that I can't copy during the heat of the moment and spot my own
mistakes.

Hope to work more G's during the Jubilee Contest!

73 de Rich, 9M2/G4ZFE