[UK-CONTEST] 21/28

Rob Hammond mw5epa at btinternet.com
Tue Oct 1 17:55:25 EDT 2002

I also noted that GB2RS I saw this morning said nothing about not
logging UK stations. The Casual Op that just happens to be around has
probably heard this news on air or even if they have on the net, chances
are if they're not a regular participant or just coming on to "give a
few points away", they will not have gone to the HFCC site or SM3CER
contest calendar to look up the rules & will just call in anyway, I'm
certainly not going to discourage their participation. After all , they
are the bread & butter of contests that don't have the cqww
participants, you only have to look at the average DX qso count in 21/28
to see that ?

Anyway.. last said from me , just wanted to see if I was on my own on
this one...

Regards

Rob