[UK-CONTEST] EUROPEAN SPRINT SSB

MM0ANT allmail at mm0antmail.co.uk
Sun Oct 6 05:16:15 EDT 2002

I managed the first hour of the event before having to go out.

28QSO's on 20m before, nothing on the other bands.
Had a bit of time off during the hour as my brother, who had just
passed his MM3 popped in. I enjoyed it while there but find the
contest a good challenge due to the constant retuning.

Good fun. I'll look forward to the next one.

Robert
www.MM0ANT.co.uk

"Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds." SEAL Team saying

multipart/mixed
---