[UK-CONTEST] 3830 Reflector and Junk Mail

Chris Burbanks chris.burbanks at btinternet.com
Sun Oct 6 05:23:35 EDT 2002

Has anybody else experienced this, I am not sure whether it is linked or pure coincidence
:

I subscribed to the 3830 Reflector in August and noticed a small increase in junk
e-mails. I have recently unsubscribed as I found the amount of non-useful reports far
exceeded the ones of interest. Since then I have been inundated junk e-mails, for
example, 42 so far today, most of them are sent from innocent looking names and are
therefore getting through the filter. I really does seem an amazing coincidence.

Chris G3SJJ

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---