[UK-CONTEST] G4PIQ/P Reports for 21/28 SSB and EU SSB Sprint

Mike Farmer G3VAO at hortonbrook.freeserve.co.uk
Mon Oct 7 11:16:50 EDT 2002

Tim is incorrect in his translation.   The original para is correct but in
amplification  What I meant was

"During the worst bit of the sun's cycle the skill in contesting shifts from
"RUN< RUN< RUN" to work out the propagation  (BEFORE THE CONTEST) then (YOU
CAN) work what you are confident is there."

I hope that clears up the misunderstanding

The rest of Tim reply is not aimed at the average UK station. Unless I am
mistaken the average station does not have the capability described.