[UK-CONTEST] Weird Happenings

Chris Burbanks chris.burbanks at btinternet.com
Mon Oct 7 16:14:55 EDT 2002

Not sure if these things are connected :

I posted a note on each of the UK Contest (ref 3830) and Turbolog Reflectors (ref
Cluster) but no replies. Not so worried as long as they actually appeared. I was
inundated with over 50 junk e-mails on Sunday. Today I have received three mails which
were not relevant to me - one welcoming me to the PSK31 reflector, which haven't I
subscribed to and have no interest in. One saying they had seen ei5di.com on the web and
asking if I would like to join their search engine, and the third one was a posting from
a football discussion group, Saints or similar, again which I have no interest in. It's
all a bit weird. 73 Chris

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---