[UK-CONTEST] HFCC info pls

G3SJJ g3sjj at btinternet.com
Fri Oct 11 16:19:06 EDT 2002

I fully back Don and Alan's comments.

Alan, apologies. Yes, you also get the brickbats like mine.

Also, it does hurt when I see comments on a website refering to something
which I have acknowledged was not my best, but which was done voluntarily
during a time of intense domestic stress, ie coping with my dying mother
whilst
my wife was working 80 to 80 hours a week, and of course working a full
week myself. But then I did volunteeer to do the work and the show must go
on.

My point on the claimed scores was not aimed at yourself, because I am sure
you will have worked hard to produce them. The important thing is that they
now
appear on the website and are not held back by some idealogical dogma.

73 and see tmw. Chris G3SJJ