[UK-CONTEST] M0BEW - WAG 2002

Tim-M0BEW m0bew at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Oct 21 19:47:14 EDT 2002

QSOs Points DX: Provinces
160m: 0
80m: 0
40m: 0
20m: 340
15m: 0
10m: 0
Total: 340

Operated for about 6 hours for this one.
Again usual 20m only.
Activity as always was sky high.
As to be expected the path between here and DL became very poor an hour or
so after sunset. Would have been great to drop down on to 40 and carry on,
but I swapped back over to do JARTS instead.
I reckon all band you could knock up a 1000 q's in this one easy.
I didn't realise WL had a module for this contest untill the end so the
score is a mystery, probably a new DOK every q anyway :-)
Being someone who collects dok #'s this contest is very helpfull.

Tim-M0BEW.