[UK-CONTEST] M0BEW - 21/28 cw 2002.

Tim-M0BEW m0bew at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Oct 21 19:47:34 EDT 2002

QSOs Points DX: Provinces
160m: 0
80m: 0
40m: 0
20m: 0
15m: 64    35
10m: 13    11
Total:  77    46

Operated for about 1.5 hours for this. I popped up after WAG had finished,
so I caught the last couple of hours.
I used with the 20m ant tuned from here in the shack! - a real quality
antenna
WL doesn't  have a module for this so I haven't clue what the final score
is.
This was definetly a pop my head around the door and say hello effort.

My comments may not stand for much, as a) I've only ever entered 21/28 once
in my life and b) never ever will again, but holding a contest like this a
week before CQWW and trying to compete with JARTS and WAG is suicide.
Even so, I hope 21/28 gets the obvious little tweaks it needs and doesn't
get wiped totally like 40m did.
I was sad to see the 40m contest go. I know it's not to everyones taste but
an everyone works everyone contest using  a regular serial # xchange and
lets say a X5 ratio of points for working the UK would have been better than
no 40m contest at all.

Tim-M0BEW.